Monthly Archives: April 2006
- Could Tom/Katie’s baby be the offspring of L. Ron Hubbard’s?
- Yes, he is dead ,but many Scientologists believe that he may return in some form or another and what a better way to do it than to have Scientology’s biggest advocate, impregnate his soon-to-be wife with the sperm of the Great Leader. Wow I should be writing for the Enquirer
- One only know how he didn’t manage to impregnate Nicole Kidman but does so in a heartbeat with Katie Holmes. Hmmmm could the rumors be true? Could Tom be a one minute man? LOL What did you think i was going to say?
- So Katie converted to scientology months before the baby’s birth and she and Tom have been engaged for less than a year.Is this not strange to anyone else? Can we say freaky?
- Could the baby be the birth of a new society/movement/world order?
And in that vein:
- Is Brad & Angelina’s Baby really the Messiah? No not the real one but almost perfect?
- When the hottest people on the planet mate, don’t you expect that at birth the Heaven’s will open up and annouce its arrival?
- How strange it is that the baby is being born in Namibia under the protection of lions. Hmmmm can we say Messiah?
- If not the Messiah then he/she should be a prime candidate for leader of a new cult or religious sect (as they prefer to be called). You know like the the Dalai Lama kind of organisation.
- Will the two children be in a war for power (TomKat & Brangelina’s that is)?
- Shouldn’t Brangelina’s child be the Perfect Being? Will he save us all from another Tom Cruise movie?
Any thoughts on my theories……………
- Why is there no Low-Fat Barra for "Doubles" Lovers? A Niche market not being exploed
- On asking my father his thoughts on seeing my play, his response? "Theatre is Theatre" –
- Why did I ever waste so much time in my life listening to the opinions of an obvious idiot? "Steups"
- Is it too late to divorce family? Ignoring them is still not enough. A Restraining Order would say "I care"
- Apart from my whoring ways, and propensity towards laziness, am I really related to this person?
- No I don’t need therapy for this.
- Why is it that my car can never stay clean for more than a day?
- Is it because I said that I won’t get attached to it? My heart will always belong to PBD 5029 My Navy Blue Honda Civic.
- How cool was the intro music to Spike Lee’s "Inside Man"?
- At least this movie was miles better than "She Hate Me"
- What is so speical about Richard’s "Shark & Bake" that people drive miles for it?
- How come "Doubles" is not available in Maracas? Everything else is.
- How bad is MTV programming these days? Date My Mom? Call to Greatness? Yo Momma? Parental Control?????
- Why was "Flavor of Love" on VH1 my secret guilty pleasure for its run?
- When am I going to see a new episode of Grey’s Anatomy? This is ridiculous now.
- Is it me or is CSI Miami bordering on ricdiculous now? Why is Horatio Cane such a good cop but stuck working in the Crime Lab? Why would anybody be afraid of a nerd working in a sicence lab?
- Youtube.com is a great website. Watch the MADtv clip of Whitney singing the National Anthem?
- Saw The Trinidad Production of Jesus Christ Superstar. Boy, Jesus needed help with those high notes. Divine Intevention was more like it.
- Do you think if I concentrate hard enough,the guy that is babbling over my cubicle will disappear?
- Do I really want to hear his views on gay people when he wears flat front pants and a voice higher than my sisters’ ? Hmmmm Metrosexual my ass……
- To the woman in the ugly coloured Mazda who cut me off in traffic this morning…….sigh………..God Bless You.
- SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!
- When will my Rocket get here?
- Camp Counsellor (13-15 Age Group)
- Technology Support Officer at UWI
- Graphic Artist for Goodwear Industries
- Sales person at the Regent Street Apple Store
Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:
- Dick Tracy
- The Mummy
- The Color Purple
Four Places I Have Lived:
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Hamburg, Germany
- London, England
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Will & Grace
- Little Britain
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- New York City, USA
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Four Websites I Visit Daily
Four Of My Favourite Foods:
- Peanut Butter
- Italian (Pasta Dishes)
- Indian Cuisine (Roti etc)
- West Indian (Creole Food)
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
- My Bed
- New York City
- Syndey, Australia
Four Songs That Have Touched Your Life
- These Are The Days – Jamie Cullum
- Fool Of Me – Meshell Ndegeocello
- Waiting (Reprise) – George Michael
- I Want Love – Elton John
Yes, I know that this was sappy etc, but i thought it a cool list. The problem actually was finding only four of certain things to place on the list and knowing that in my mind that they are in particular order. For example, the Songs that have touched my life was a really hard one. It is easy to find songs that either remind you of painful experiences (tortured soul that I am) or happy times. I chose to a certain extent , songs that brought about moments of enlightenment. For the record, George Michael will always be my favorite artist of all time, jsut because he made the Listen Without Prejudice Vol.1 Album. Anybody who has a problem with that can…well…take it to the Lord in prayer. ‘Cause i really don’t care.
Overall, this list is still a bit premature for me at the age of 33, because I think that my journey is not yet complete.Right now, I am only limited by my fears and my imagination in terms of the journey ahead. Here’s to hoping that more of my dreams do come true and that my fears continue to subside.
SEE YA AROUND…….
- She’s hot.
- She’s REALLY HOT
- I wanted to look cool in my pre-" I should be somebody’s daddy by now" phase
Anyway, I arrived at the function to realise that most of the people my age were there withtheir kids and spouses etc and indoors ,while the birthday girl and her friends (from the neighbourhood and old classmates) were on the outside. I should have taken my cue from the layout and stayed indoors.
Let me just inform you that the party was titled "Mardi Gras" (Yes Mardi Gras in April) and i found myself wearing beads as soon as I walked in. This part was the least bit disturbing. It is the announcement that everyone had to write their names on a piece of paper because there would be games later on that I found offense with.
WHAT? Games?? No one told me that there would be games!!! Games??? Oh where did I park my car? Shit!!! Four other cars are blocking mine!! WHO can I call to plot an escape. Alas no one came to mind and in some pre-pubescent desire to feel part of the crew I put my name into a hat.
Now the object of the name thing is that someone picks a name out of a hat and then gives that person a name for the prest of the night. Here are a few names given to some of the guests..:
My friend Niall was called Tall Dark And… (a guy picked his name and gave him that…..nial was stressing because of it..LOL
Let’s See: Queeny, Short Stuff, Short Man (for some Tall guy there) , Drunk, Thick Sauce and Chinese Laundry.
Then there was my name. i laughed at Niall’s name and found it hilarious for all of ten minutes until another guy picked my name and he desired to call me………..
BUILT LIKE A TRUCK.
Now I don’t know how to understand his choice of name. Is it because I am a rather stocky and strong looking guy? Or is it because i am a porker and he didn’t want to hurt my feelings. Plus what the hell was on his mind that he came up with that one? I was disheartened, but apparently it provided no end of amusement for everyone around me. I got some stares and snickers in the process but i held my head up high and wore my name tag with pride.
That was not the end. There was a game of "Pass the Chain" (A grown up version of Musicla Chairs if you ask me) which provided no end of amusement at people’s attempts to remove this particular chain from their necks which already had beads (entry present into the party). To my dismay, I did not win. I was knocked outearly on a technicality. The Russian judge thought my form was a bit off and penalised me. (SIDE NOTE: She drank Jose Cuervo for a rest of the night thinking it was Absolute – She was not driving).
At the thought of haivng to go through another game i found a way to meet each of the drivers that were blocking me and i got them to move their cars in an effort to help me go get the birthday girl’s present. (Yeah right…. like i bought her anything). I told the host that i had an early tennis match that i needed to attend (didn’t even budge for tennis the next day) and made my escape.
Today, everyone is referring to me a TONKA inlieu of my "built like a Truck" sobriquet. Whoppeee, this is going to be an exciting day (insert sarcasm here) !!!