This excerpt is taken from a spam email someone sent me. I thought that i would share it given it’s nature and the fact that alot of the things stated in it, i believe in on some level. ENJOY!!!
As I’ve Matured…
1. I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in… ( Still waiting for this one to kick in)
2. I’ve learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets. (Preaching to the choir here)
3. I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just fools.( Choir here)
4. I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it. (Guilty)
5. I’ve learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed. (Nuff Said!!)
6. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself to others – they are more screwed up than you think.(And probably have an STD too)
7. I’ve learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
8. I’ve learned that it is not what you wear; it is how you take it off. (err still learning this one)
9. I’ve learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things. (So true….hard lesson to learn though)
10. I’ve learned that ex’s are like fungus, they just keep coming back. (Well no one I’ve kissed ever fights me again, so i understand their dilemma)
11. I’ve learned age is a very high price to pay for maturity. (Yuh know…. i not calling names here)
12. I’ve learned that I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy it. (The other voices agree)
13. I’ve learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities. (or unless we have a trust fund)
14. I’ve learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity. (Choir preaching again)
15. I’ve learned that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.
16. I’’ve learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the rear are permanent. (Here’s to the permanent ones……STEUPS!!!!!)