- If you heard loud rumblings and slight disturbance in the atmosphere last Friday, that was me at the Auto Body shop losing my religion and salvation waiting on my car.
- I am uncomfortable with any kind of flirting taking place between two people at a Doctor’s Office far less in the Emergency Room of a Hospital. #justnasty #keepyourgermstoyourself
- The ants have adjusted to the frequency of those Pricesmart Insect/Rodent Repellant pulse gadgets. They are crawling around like they own the joint. Back to using BOP!
- Ever sat still and realized that a nose hair was growing beyond it designated zone of acceptability? No? Oh Ok! Me neither. *walks away slowly*
- I’ve found 4 dead cockroaches in my house over these last few days. All near to a toilet. Maybe I do need that purge…..
- Had A Burger King Double Whopper on Monday and was totally underwhelmed. Guess the 12 month abstinence from it worked wonders.
- I’m driving my car once again and its feels like home. I applaud all those who have to travel as I am no longer about that life!
- I have an issue with Toyota vehicles that I just can’t quite figure out. I think it may be a suppressed memory from childhood that I can’t access as yet.
- I’ve realized I have very few pictures with other people on Facebook, so when that Friend Anniversary thing comes up, it looks like I stalk most of the people on my friends list. Relax!! I only want to drink the bathwater of maybe one or five of you. NOT! Just two of you, I think. (Okay, its definitely not in the double figures as most are married)
- As a rhythmically challenged black man, I need to stop watching “So You Think You Can Dance”. I get these false impressions every time that I am capable of mimicking their movement when I know I will look as if I’m fighting with my limbs.
- Looking at old pictures of myself and wondering why I didn’t think I was attractive when I was younger.
- I think I have to do a video on Crix and their inconsistent and odd-numbered packs of their “cracker”. It getting out of hand now and obviously they don’t care about this middle class user of their product.
- I was accosted on Thursday for calling Diamond Vale a Retirement Community. I’m still trying to figure out how was the statement incorrect.
- QUESTION: What do you do when a married woman is hella flirting with you?
ANSWER: Do you have written permission from your husband that absolves me from a random cuttass if I flirt back? No? Then may I suggest you find another black man to share the Express front page with when a murder occurs?
- FRUSTRACTION (NEW WORD)– Frustrating Satisfaction : Giving a room full of people the solution to a problem within the first 2 minutes of a meeting , watching them argue against it for an hour and then agree with you at the end.
WEEK 28–THE TROUBLE WITH ESTEBAN