The Church Announcements for this week are as follows:
- Pastor has asked that all toys left after the charity drive be given to other children and not to grown folks with only cats and dogs in their lives. #amen
- If you are expecting a gift from brother Esteban, please know that a donation has already been made in your name to his credit card bill.
- The Airport arrivals have started and this is not an excuse to miss Church Service or Thursday night Prayer meeting. #noted #findanotherride
- Beef & Chicken Pastelles are on sale at $24 each? Let me taste one raisin in it and see if that fig-leaf wrapping isn’t stuffed down your throat. #letthechurchsayamen
- On Monday, I will be in office alone as everyone else will be on vacation. Posting pictures from the beach or with a drink in your hand is not permitted.
- The Deacon Board has noticed that the Doubles man on Maraval Road has missed a day or two this week. If he doesn’t pay taxes, does he really need a day off?
- The church is reminded to avoid Sister Debbie’s black cake as it has been soaking in a bucket of rum since the beginning of December.
- The Young Ladies of the church are reminded to not accept any “Free Kisses” or “Free Hugs” Coupons from any young gentlemen in the church. The Lord’s love is enough to keep you til you die.
- If you know the brother or sister sitting next to you is alone this Christmas, please inquire if they would like company and only visit them in groups for 4. The Lord didn’t minister to you for any romantic hook up on this matter.
- If any of these announcements are confusing to you, might I suggest that you take it to the GOOD LORD in prayer and not with me!