1. Having “Craisins” as a mid-day snack results in more than the acceptable number of work bowel movements that I can tolerate. #newsnackrequired
2. Apparently eating Apples with Peanut butter can help you lose weight. #jesusletthisbetrue
3. People can ignore emails I’ve sent, but let me delay in responding to one…… #seepaulluck
4. “Trouble” has been in the yard for an entire week. Something’s coming and I don’t think I’m ready for it.
5. IMAX’s large popcorn is a less than a Regular Popcorn at Movietowne but more expensive? #how #whyjesus #fixitrowley #teef
6. I like to see a new movie within the first day or two of it premiering. Having to wait on friends beyond that time period to go see it makes me really anxious. #ilikemyownway
7. Liking to drink Cranberry juice doesn’t insinuate that I have an STI or UTI… #restmehnah
8. I wanna play the Genie in Disney’s Alladin! #universetakeovernow #itsouttherenow #isaidit
9. There are times after I’ve paid all my bills that I consider opening up a “Go Fund Me” page so that I can have a life.
10. Referring to 9, if you message me about Herbalife, FX Trading or Amway (Network Marketing) opportunities based upon what you read above, you will be met with intense hostility. #youhavebeenwarned
11. On seeing the 2019 Cast of the Live Action Lion King, I keep seeing Beyonce ad libbing her lines and saying: “I’m Nala and I’m a whole lotta woman!”. I cringe everytime…
12. As bad as “The Orville” is (w.r.t. Sci Fi), it’s still miles ahead of anything Tyler Perry could produce for TV.
13. TV IDEA: In the style of the Greenleaf TV series, we should have a similar one call “Cuffie”. They already have the Palatial Residence and a Trini sized Mega Church, so it would be easy to make.
14. Dear Facebook, my humblest apologies but I have no nudes to send to you
15. Happy 16th Anniversary to Lion King Germany and Happy 20th to Lion King Overall