- “Darkie, Lemme go in front yuh nah! . All I have is this toilet paper”
“Is that how you ask a stranger for a favor?”
“Me aint have time for this nah.”
“Well stay right behind me since you obviously have no manners”
“Steups! All dat attitude for simple pass?”
“If you don’t understand what you did wrong then I can’t help you”
“Ah can’t stand allyuh bullers yuh know”
“Because I’m asking you to have manners, I’m a buller? Well this buller aint letting you pass!”
(Crowd behind chuckles)
- Either Trouble has magical powers or I need to get new chains as she keeps getting loose and I can’t figure out how.
- Saw a lonely puppy in the road and opted not to adopt for two reasons. (a) I don’t want to stress out Trouble and (b) I think she might drive the puppy to suicide ( Lord knows she bullies Heff and he is resilient most times but its takes a toll on him)
- Within the past three weeks I’ve met 5 people with degrees from DeVry University. I still remember when it was just an IT school.
- “Food by the Pound” places are not for me. My serving hand is too heavy no matter how hard I try take smaller servings.
- You know things are bad with you when a homeless person can tell you to reduce your salt intake in order to get rid of your water weight.
- Even worse when said homeless person recognizes you as someone he admired from Primary School but you have no idea who he is and his name isn’t familiar.
- I think I had way to much fun anonymously commenting on all those people who were foolhardy enough to join SARAHAH. I however didn’t make everyone’s Instagram Story-feeds. I think some were blanked out or I just wasn’t funny enough. Two hours well spent. Heh heh heh heh heh *rubs palms together…
- I’m not sure if the “Summer Movie Season” has started. I haven’t felt compelled to go weekly to see a movie as in years passed. Can’t see myself rushing to see Dunkirk.
- Stared at a former co-worker like she was a freshly baked Coconut Bake with melted cheese. She didn’t appreciate the comparison until I explained to her how delectable such a combination is in the minds of most people.
- Was invited to a take a short trip with a group of people I barely know but I opted to stay home for mental health reasons. The preservation of mine…
- It’s always interesting when people who delete me from their Facebook profile try to send me a friend request and say “ deleted in error”. Umm you were sure when Facebook asked you twice before unfriending me, so what happen now? #foreverpetty #steups #missmewiththisBS
- My Nikon D90 is on its last legs. I can feel the difference in its operation and the hesitation when I’m trying to snap a quick picture
- Why do people expect me to get them birthday presents when they don’t even give me a “dinner mint” for mine. BTW if you give me a mint for my birthday, know full well you are getting the same one back on your day.
This is my last Weekly Chronicle for 2017. I thought I could keep up with it but my life just isn’t as interesting as I thought it was.
So keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!